Delhi Metro timing, parking, station restriction today (January 26): Details here
The services of Delhi Metro will be partially curtailed today (26 January 2020) as part of the security arrangements for the Republic Day celebrations. The metro schedules of Yellow Line, which connects HUDA City Centre to Samaypur Badli and Red Line, which connects Kashmere Gate to Raja Nahar Singh) have been partially modified.
Here is all you need to know about the timings of Delhi Metro, station restrictions and other details on Republic Day, 26 January:
1) The entry and exit gates at Central Secretariat metro station will remain closed from 6 am till 12 noon.
2) The entry and exit gates at Udyog Bhawan metro station will remain closed from 6 am till 12 noon.
3) The entry and exit at Patel Chowk metro station will remain closed from 8:45 am to 12 noon.
4) The entry and exit at Lok Kalyan Marg metro station will remain closed from 8:45 am to 12 noon.
5) Central Secretariat station will only be used for interchange of passengers between HUDA City Centre to Samaypur Badli and Kashmere Gate to Raja Nahar Singh route.
6) The metro stations on violet line, connecting Kashmere Gate to Raja Nahar Singh route, namely ITO, Delhi Gate, Lal Quila, Jama Masjid will remain open throughout the day.
7) Certain entry/exit gates at ITO (Gate No. 3, 4 & 6), Delhi Gate (Gate No. 1, 4 & 5), Lal Quila (Gate No. 4) and Jama Masjid (Gate No. 3 & 4) will remain closed from 6 am till 12 noon.
8) All metro parking lots are closed from 6 am on the 25th of January to 2 pm today (26th of January, 2020).
9) Metro services on Phase-III corridors, where services for public generally start at 8 am on Sundays, will also commence at 6 am this Sunday i.e, on 26th January only to facilitate public to attend Republic Day celebrations.
10) Metro services will start at 6 am on Dilshad Garden to Shaheed Sthal, Jahangirpuri to Samaypur Badli, Noida City Centre to Noida Electronic City, Mundka to Brigadier Hoshiyar Singh, Badarpur Border to Raja Nahar Singh (Ballabhgarh), Majlis Park to Mayur Vihar Pocket-1, Trilokpuri Sanjay Lake to Shiv Vihar, Janak Puri West to Botanical Garden and Dwarka to Najafgarh routes.
How You Feel about this News,Post your comments and share the news..
(News are directly taken from Syndicate feeds,Press24 team not edited its content instead for title for more information visit source link)