News Desk, Press24 News, Chandigarh
Published by: ajay kumar
Updated Fri, 20 Aug 2021 01:23 AM IST
The monsoon session of the Haryana Legislative Assembly will begin on Friday. The opposition has made a strategy to surround the government on the issue of unemployment, inflation, paper leak, crime and farmers’ agitation. In such a situation, the first day of the session is expected to be uproar.
hear the news
The session will begin with Chief Minister Manohar Lal reading out the condolence motion. Leader of Opposition, Speaker and Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala will also participate in this. After that there will be question hour. After the question-and-answer is over, the report of the Business Advisory Committee will be laid on the Table of the House. On the very first day of the session, the opposition can create a ruckus by raising burning issues during Zero Hour.
The calling attention motion of pending tubewell connection of Congress MLA Varun Chaudhary and other MLAs will be presented in the House for discussion. Power Minister Ranjit Chautala will reply on this. After this, more than 115 documents will be presented by the departmental minister on the floor of the house and passed.
These bills will be introduced in the house on the first day
- Management of incomplete civic amenities and infrastructure in Haryana Municipal Areas Special Provisions Amendment Bill, 2021
- Maharishi Valmiki Sanskrit University Kaithal Amendment Bill, 2021
- Haryana Lokayukta Amendment Bill, 2021
- Haryana Enterprise Promotion Second Amendment Bill, 2021
- Pandit Lakhmi Chand State University of Performing and Visual Arts Rohtak Amendment Bill, 2021
- Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Haryana Amendment Bill, 2021
Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency/news feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editor.