News Desk, Press24 News, Chhatarpur
Published by: Deepti Mishra
Updated Sun, 11 Jul 2021 12:06 PM IST
Six people of the same family died in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. They were cleaning a home-made water tank, during which they came under electric current and six people lost their lives.
– Photo : Aligarh/Bureau
hear the news
Six people of the same family died due to electrocution in Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh. The incident is said to have happened on Sunday morning. These people were cleaning the water tank made in the house, during this time they came in the grip of electric current and six people lost their lives. At the same time, one person is injured in the accident, who is undergoing treatment.
Madhya Pradesh | 6 people of a family died due to electrocution in the Bijawar area Chhatarpur. They were engaged in cleaning a tank: Sub Divisional Police Officer Sitaram Avasya, Bijawar
— ANI (@ANI) July 11, 2021
This incident is of village Mahua Jhala under Bijawar police station area of Chhatarpur district, where the people of Ahirwar family living have died due to electrocution. There has been a ruckus in the village after the incident. Actually, to open the tank, a member of the house landed in the tank, which got electrocuted. Another member of the house descended to save him. Similarly, to save each other, people kept getting down in the tank and six have died.
Police officer Sitaram Avasya said that lighting arrangements were made to remove water from the tank. This is because of the current in the water. Laxman Ahirwar, Shankar Ahirwar, Milan Ahirwar, Narendra, Ramprasad and Vijay are among those killed. As soon as the information about the incident, the station in-charge reached the spot along with the police force. With the help of Dial 100, the dead were taken to the hospital, where doctors declared six people dead.
Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency/news feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editor.